Thursday 3 September 2020

Should you preorder Nvidia's GeForce RTX 30-series graphics cards?

Should you preorder Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 30-series graphics cards? If you want a GeForce RTX 3070, 3080, or 3090 in your hands any time near their various launches, I think the answer’s a firm yes, assuming they're made available.

Let me add some context to that. I’m the guy who listed all the reasons why you shouldn’t preorder last generation’s GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. I’m the guy that pointed to first-gen Ryzen’s disappointing gaming performance vs. a five-year-old Intel PC and said “see, this is why you shouldn’t preorder.” I’m the guy who literally wrote an article called Never Preorder, in which I declared “I have two words for you: Never preorder.”

To read this article in full, please click here



from PCWorld https://ift.tt/31VidG7

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home