Saturday 18 April 2020

Fallout 76 re-review: The free Wastelanders expansion deserves a second trip into West Virginia

To say I had low expectations for Fallout 76’s new Wastelanders expansion would be an understatement. My original Fallout 76 review was not kind, but at least ended on a hopeful note. “Maybe like Elder Scrolls Online, Bethesda can tease a decent game out of this foundation in a year or two,” I wrote. But as time went on, and as the controversies mounted, I became less and less convinced.

Still, when Wastelanders released on Tuesday I figured I might as well give it a shot. After all, the expansion is free for anyone who owned the game, and...well, I owned the game. Why not, right? It’s not like there’s much releasing this spring.

To read this article in full, please click here



from PCWorld https://ift.tt/2VCMUf0

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home