Friday 13 March 2020

How to create an insane multiple monitor setup with three, four, or more displays

By now, a dual-monitor setup has become commonplace. Multitasking on a single screen is just way too confining. But why stop at two displays?  I can speak from experience: Having multiple monitors (and I’m talking three, four, five, or even six) is just…awesome, and something you totally need in your life.

Right now, my main PC has a triple-monitor setup: my main 27-inch central monitor, with a 24-inch monitor on either side. I use my extra monitors for a number of things, such as comparing spreadsheets side-by-side, writing articles while also doing research, keeping tabs on my social media feeds, and, of course, watching Netflix.

To read this article in full, please click here



from PCWorld https://ift.tt/3cTiqgt

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home