Friday 20 December 2019

This week in games: Warcraft III remaster gets a launch date, multiple D&D projects confirmed

Well, this is it. The end of 2019, at least so far as I’m concerned. The verdicts are in, our Games of the Year list is out, and I can retire to a quiet life of playing Destiny 2’s Dawning event. In two weeks when Brad Chacos arrives on my loot farm I’ll tell him “I’m too old for this” before quietly picking up my gun and heading back into the trenches. Or something. Metaphors.

Anyway, there’s one last trickle of news this week. Not even a trickle, really. Droplets from a leaky faucet. The Warcraft III remaster got a release date though, Wizards of the Coast confirmed five or six more Dungeons & Dragons projects, Sony gave the DualShock 4 a third leg, and Stadia did more Stadia stuff.

To read this article in full, please click here



from PCWorld https://ift.tt/2Q7w1WX

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home