Tuesday 3 December 2019

Goal Zero Sherpa 100PD review: A heavy battery pack that's become my go-to for trips

For the past few months, the Goal Zero Sherpa 100PD has been in my backpack for every business trip I’ve gone on, and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. It’s not the lightest battery pack, weighing in at 1.4 pounds, and I definitely notice that it’s in my bag, but it has essentially replaced the power strip I would bring with me on trips.

Note: This review is part of our roundup of portable power banks. Go there for details on competing products and our testing methods.

On the front of the Sherpa 100PD is a USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port, two USB-A ports, a power button, a display that shows the pack’s numerical charge level, and a button that turns on wireless charging. The USB-C port is two-way, meaning that you use it to both charge the pack itself and to charge Power Delivery devices. Included in the box is a USB-A to USB-C cable.

To read this article in full, please click here



from PCWorld https://ift.tt/2rTvY8B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home