Saturday 16 November 2019

Microsoft plans to kill off Windows 10's My People app

Pour one out for the (My) People.

In its latest list of Windows 10’s deprecated features, Microsoft has said that the My People app, which normally lives in the Taskbar, is no longer being developed and will be removed in a future version. For now, My People lives on within the Windows 10 November 2019 Update.

My People was introduced within the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, and normally dwells within a small “people” icon on the Taskbar. When clicked, it allows you quick access to email or Skype three close friends. Even better, those friends could send you a quick emoji that popped up on your screen simply to remind you that your friends were thinking about you.

To read this article in full, please click here



from PCWorld https://ift.tt/2NSgV7H

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home