Wednesday 20 November 2019

Jedi: Fallen Order review: The Star Wars game you're looking for

It’s always so mundane before I arrive. That’s my favorite part of Jedi: Fallen Order, the calm before the storm-that-is-me. Two Stormtroopers, sunlight glinting off their pristine white armor, silhouetted against the infinite greenery of Kashyyk, stand making small talk. Sometimes it’s about the local fauna. Other times, it’s the ongoing war. Most often, it’s about me.

Then like the devil himself I appear, a whirlwind of light from the shadows. The chatter gives way to alarm, frantic orders and shouts of “He’s here!” I am unstoppable, deflecting blaster bolts and cutting down one, two, three Stormtroopers, then flinging reinforcements off a nearby cliff.

To read this article in full, please click here



from PCWorld https://ift.tt/35hBFMa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home