Tuesday 29 October 2019

EA's games are coming back to Steam

Somebody check on the status of Hell, please. Cold? That’s what I thought, because EA announced this morning that it’s headed back to Steam, starting with next month’s Jedi: Fallen Order. Thus effectively ends the eight-year Origin experiment, though its seems EA's launcher will still be sticking around.

And I have to say I’m surprised. While I never loved Origin, I did come to accept it at some point between 2011 and now. When Bethesda tested the waters and tried to break away from Steam last year, I even wrote that Origin was “not too bad these days” and “the least offensive of the various publisher-specific storefronts.”

To read this article in full, please click here



from PCWorld https://ift.tt/2PqXunI

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home