Saturday 28 September 2019

The Planet Zoo beta is fantastically enthralling despite some rough edges

“In loving memory of Jose. Galapagos Giant Tortoise. Adult. 34.9 years old. Died of starvation.”

That last part’s a kick in the teeth. Here I am trying to run a respectable zoo. I’ve poured thousands of dollars into this money pit. I’ve scoured the globe for unique animals so the masses can mash their faces against the glass and yell “Do a trick!” blind to the minor miracle that is getting a grizzly bear to survive in 100-degree heat.

And then one of my keepers simply forgot to feed one of the Galapagos Giant Tortoises until it starved to death. Planet Zoo is one of the most frustrating betas I’ve ever played, and yet I’ve already poured entirely too many hours into it this week, and probably many more to come. I can’t stop playing, even when it’s half-busted.

To read this article in full, please click here



from PCWorld https://ift.tt/2mztgmz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home